For the longest time, Oman has been known as the Pearl of Arabia, and for a good reason.
From its mountain landscapes to the calm waters of its Wadis, its quiet towns lined with low-rise white buildings and its Bedouins living their golden traditions, Oman embodies the romance and mystique of Arabia.
But what exactly would make you fall in love with this mysterious paradise which promises so much for your Meetings & Incentives?
Here are the primary points that make the country the perfect destination for your next event:
• Easy access to the Sultanate is provided by Oman Air, the national airline, as well as neighboring airlines Emirates & Etihad, which operate out of the United Arab Emirates. This makes Oman an easy destination to reach from almost anywhere.
• When organising a programme in Oman, take advantage of the rich Arabian heritage that the destination has to offer as well as the new vision it has set for itself.
• Experience the thrill of a 4×4 self-drive through the beautiful wadis and rugged mountains ending with a scenic mountaintop lunch overlooking the grand canyon of Oman.
• Enjoy a scenic boat ride in the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf whilst getting up close and personal with the native Omani dolphins culminating in a beautiful beach side lunch.
• Taste Omani hospitality by visiting a local Omani House and enjoying local cuisine. A unique and exclusive cultural experience.
• Witness the technology and state-of-the-art equipment during a conference at the Oman Convention Center.
While the Sultanate of Oman is known for being an offbeat destination bursting with natural and cultural charms, modern infrastructure has been established to meet its tourism needs.
Top global hospitality brands have actually invested a great deal to showcase the country’s best-kept secrets.
Properties such as the Shangri-La, Ritz Carlton, The Chedi and the Grand Hyatt are but a few amazing properties that can cater to the Meetings Industry.
Newer properties, such as the Anantara and the Alila resorts, are recent additions and there are more hotel brands looking to tap into this wonderful destination. With a forecast of having 2,000 new keys in the upcoming years, Oman shall certainly be equipped to host larger-scaled incentives and conferences, giving guests five-star service with a touch of authentic Arabian flair.
Oman is a country that will captivate your clients in every way. Whether it is the adventure treks to the wadis, a private dinner on the beach, a product launch or even a themed networking event in an ancient fort, the Pearl of Arabia certainly has something for every programme need.