The much-awaited opening of the first permanent show of the Middle East is finally happening on August 31.
Another magnum opus of Franco Dragone, the creative genius behind the world’s most jaw-dropping performances, La Perle is definitely a fantastic attraction that can complement any MICE programme.
Here are some key facts about La Perle:
- It is the region’s first permanent Vegas-style theatrical show boasting 450 performances per year
- It will feature spectacular shows produced, created and directed by the legendary artistic director Franco Dragone, the acclaimed theatre director best known for his work on some of Cirque du Soleil’s biggest successes
- It features a tailor-made, state of the art aqua-theatre that can seat up to 1,300
- Located in the heart of Al Habtoor City, the theatre will feature an ‘aqua-stage’ filled with 2.5 million litres of water, powered by hydraulic lifts and fountains that enables the stage to change from a dry platform to aquatic stage and vice versa
- All of its production will be created in Dubai and will embody the spirit of Arabia
- Set to take your breath away is a cast of 65 world-class artists performing aqua and aerial feats with the assistance of 70 specialised technicians.