With its impeccable crystal design transforming the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) cityscape, Rixos Premium has been making waves in Dubai since it opened in June 2017.
The 35-storey beach hotel offers an awesome view of the soon-to-be-completed Ain Dubai, set to be the world’s largest Ferris Wheel, and is located near the city’s popular shopping destinations such as The Walk, Dubai Marina Mall, Mall of the Emirates, and the city’s buzzing highway, the Sheikh Zayed Road.
Clearly, accessibility is not an issue, and so are comfort and luxury.
The Rixos’ brand of subdued elegance are evident in each of the property’s 414 sleek and stylish guest rooms, featuring some pops of colour that brighten up the space. Tall windows provide you with views of either the sea, the private beach or the city night lights.
The Hotel’s MICE Points:
Rixos Premium will soon be opening up new sophisticated banquets and event spaces, offering a choice of:
- 10 spacious meeting venues with a seating capacity of 10 to 150 guests
- A Diamond Ballroom that can comfortably cater up to 700 guests
Other good points to note are:
- Venues have been carefully designed with business entrepreneurs in mind and are fitted with ultra-modern, tech-savvy equipment
- Their large room inventory is a significant advantage, making it capable of hosting big groups
- There are plenty of dining options, with the hotel’s nine world-class restaurants and bars. A dine-around can easily be arranged.
- The area is known to be prone to heavy traffic, but Rixos Premium’s location is right next to the main roundabout, giving guests room for a quick getaway without being stuck in the jam
- Taking into account the luxury it provides as a beach hotel, prices are considerably lower than some of the city’s established properties by the sea. This is certainly a welcome option for our clients raring to book a relaxing beach accommodation within a tight budget.